Halwa Berinj (rice halwa)
June 9, 2013 11:02 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Rice flour1/2 cup
- Sugar1/4 cup
- Water1 & 1/4 cups
- Cardamom1 Teaspoon
- Ghee or Vegetable Oil1/4 cup
- Pistachio1 Tablespoon, crushed
- Homemade Rice Flour Recipe
- Boil sugar with water and dissolve sugar completely, add cardamom. Remove from heat.
- Heat oil and cook the rice flour till lightly brown.
- Add the water syrup and cook till thickens or separates from sides of cooking pot.
Tags: Cardamom, Ghee or Vegetable Oil, Pistachio, Rice Flour, Sugar, Water
Categorised in: Categories, Sweet Dishes & Custards