August 17, 2014 1:22 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- All Purpose Flour1 Cup
- Baking Powder1 Tablespoon
- Gooseberry (amla) Jam1 Cup (see the recipe)
- Vanilla Essence1 Tablespoon
- Vegetable oil1/4 cup
- Milk1/2 Cup
- Egg1 no
- For Amla Jam Recipe please Click Here
- Combine and whisk well Jam,vanilla, oil, egg, milk.
- Add in flour, baking powder and combine well.
- Pour one - one tablespoonful of batter into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle some sugar on top of each cups.
- Pre heat oven and bake the amla muffins at 180 c for 20 minutes.
- Sieve some powder sugar on top , cool and serve with tea.