March 5, 2014 4:09 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Garlic, pasted7
- Green chili, pasted7
- Cayenne peper1 tablespoon
- Coriander powder1 tablespoon
- Paprica1 tablespoon
- Salt To Taste
- Onion, chopped2
- Tomatoes, finely chopped4
- Vegetable Oil1/4 cup
- Mix Curd1/2 cup
- Dried Mintsome
- Coriander, choppedsome
- Mix curd recipe Click Here.
- Dried Mint recipe Click Here.
- Fry onion with oil in a large pot until lightly brown.
- Add in tomatoes and cook until they are soft, and you have a nice gravy. Season with salt, coriander powder, paprika, cayenne.
- Slit the eggplants from the center into two - four.
- Mix garlic, chili, and a little salt together, and rub the garlic, chili mixture on each slit of eggplants.
- Place the stuffed eggplants on tomatoes gravy or place the stuffed eggplants in a large cooking pot and pour the tomato gravy on stuffed eggplants.
- Pressure cook the eggplants for 5 minutes or cook on low heat until the eggplants are nicely done.
- Serve with mix curd and sprinkled dried mint & coriander.