Colorful Chocolate Gems Cake
February 23, 2014 11:21 am
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 45 Min
- Cake 1
- Gems6 packets
- For Chocolate Custard Icing
- Simple Cake or Chocolate Cake Recipe Click on Link.
- Chocolate Custard Icing : First ,
- Pour chocolate pieces and milk into a bowl and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir well to dissolve the chocolate.
- Add chocolate essence, chocolate syrup is ready. set aside
- Secondly ,
- combine butter, flour, cornflour, milk well.
- Put it on medium heat and cook it for 2 minutes or till it becomes thick, (do not over cook).
- Remove from heat and continue sly whisk until cools.
- When it cools stir in chocolate syrup and whisk again to combine for 5 minutes. Icing is ready.
- Now Take the cake and place it on a cake stand.
- Cover the cake with the icing.
- Sprinkle the chocolate gems on the icing.
- Cut and serve.
Tags: All Purpuse Flour, Butter, Cake, CHcholate Essence, Chocolate, Chocolate, crused into pieces, Cornflour, crused into pieces, Gems, Milk
Categorised in: Cake/Cookies, Categories