November 27, 2013 11:53 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 45 Min
- Flour1 Cup
- Sugar1 Cup
- Hot Water1 Cup
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoon
- Baking Soda 1 Teaspoon
- Cocoa Powder1/4 Cup
- Melted Butter1/4 Cup
- Vanilla Essence1 Teaspoon
- Egg1 large
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder.
- Add in Hot water and mix well.
- Add in vanilla , melted butter and egg whisk again very well to combine all ingredients.
- Pour the batter into desired cake pan and bake at preheated oven at 170 c for 45 minutes.
- Let cool completely and cut and serve.