Chicken Tandoori Masala
November 16, 2013 10:01 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Chicken Tandoori 1/2 kg
- Ghee4 Tablespoons
- Onion, chopped2
- Chicken Tandoori Masala1 Tablespoon
- Tomato , pureed4-5
- Garlic paste1 Tablespoon
- Ginger Paste1/2 Teaspoon
- Cinnamon stick1 stick
- Fenugreek 1/2 Teaspoons
- Turmeric powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder1 Tablespoon
- Curry Leaves10
- Cadamom Pods4
- Curd1/2 cup
- Red Chili2
- Recipe for Tandoori Chicken Click Here.
- Heat oil and fry curry leaves, cinnamon stick, red chili powder, cardamoms, turmeric, fenugreek , red chili for a few seconds.
- Then add in chopped onions and saute for a couple of minutes. Add in ginger and garlic paste and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Add in Tomato puree and cook until tomato is done on medium heat. Add in Chicken Tandoori Masala and mix.
- Add curd and mix , cook for sometime till oil separates from gravy. (On medium heat.)
- Now add in the tandoori chicken and cook for 5 more minutes. Serve with bread.
Tags: Cadamom Pods, Chicken Tandoori, Chicken Tandoori Masala, Cinnamon Stick, Curd, Curry Leaves, Fenugreek, Garlic Paste, Ghee, Ginger Paste, Onion chopped, pureed, Red Chili, Red Chilli Powder, Tomato, Tomato, pureed, Turmeric powder
Categorised in: Categories, Non Veg