November 16, 2013 10:01 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Chicken Tandoori 1/2 kg
- Ghee4 Tablespoons
- Onion, chopped2
- Chicken Tandoori Masala1 Tablespoon
- Tomato , pureed4-5
- Garlic paste1 Tablespoon
- Ginger Paste1/2 Teaspoon
- Cinnamon stick1 stick
- Fenugreek 1/2 Teaspoons
- Turmeric powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder1 Tablespoon
- Curry Leaves10
- Cadamom Pods4
- Curd1/2 cup
- Red Chili2
- Recipe for Tandoori Chicken Click Here.
- Heat oil and fry curry leaves, cinnamon stick, red chili powder, cardamoms, turmeric, fenugreek , red chili for a few seconds.
- Then add in chopped onions and saute for a couple of minutes. Add in ginger and garlic paste and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Add in Tomato puree and cook until tomato is done on medium heat. Add in Chicken Tandoori Masala and mix.
- Add curd and mix , cook for sometime till oil separates from gravy. (On medium heat.)
- Now add in the tandoori chicken and cook for 5 more minutes. Serve with bread.