May 4, 2013 5:31 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 35 Min
- Chicken1/2 Kg
- Yogurt4 Tablespoons
- Paprika or Red Chilli Powder1 Tablespoons
- Turmeric1 Teaspoon
- Garlic Paste1Tablespoon
- Ginger Paste1/2 Tablespoon
- Lemon Juice1 lemon
- Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- In a bowl mix yogurt, paprika, turmeric, garlic, lemon juice, ginger salt and oil.
- Marinade the chicken into the mixture and pour all the mixture into a ziplock plastic bag and let it set for 8 hours.
- Place the marinaded chicken on foiled baking sheet and add some more oil on its top.
- Pre heat oven and bake at 220 c for 15 minutes after 15 minutes spread all your marinaded mixture on chicken tops and bake for another 20 minutes or till tender and brown.
- Serve it with chutney.