October 12, 2013 6:28 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Onion, chopped3
- Tomato, chopped2
- Capsicum, large , chopped1
- Chilli, chopped2
- Curry Leaves7
- Chicken, baked or boiled and shreded2 cups
- Garlic, chopped4
- Black Pepper 1 Teaspoon
- SaltTo Taste
- Oil 3 Tablespoons
- Cheese Spread4 Tablespoons
- Tortilla Recipe Click Here.
- Heat oil add curry leaves and stir fry garlic, onion then tomatoes for a couple of minutes.
- Add Capsicum, salt and pepper and stir for a minute.
- Then stir in the small shredded Chicken for a minute.
- Spread a tablespoon of cheese spread on Tortilla and roll chicken mixture into tortilla and serve with chutney and ketchup.
Tags: baked or boiled and shreded, Black Pepper, Capsicum, Cheese Spread, Chicken, Chilli chopped, chopped, Curry Leaves, Garlic, large, Oil, Onion chopped, Salt, Tomato chopped, Tortilla
Categorised in: Categories, Non Veg, Wrap, Roll, Frankie