September 29, 2013 9:05 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Pizza Dough
- Tomatoes, finely chopped4
- Onion, finely chopped1 large
- Garlic, grated2
- Salt & pepperTo Tase
- Oil2 Tablespoons
- Capiscum, finely chopped1 large
- Processed Cheese, cubed100 grams
- Pizza Cheese, grated100 grams
- Oregano1 Tablespoon
- Pizza Dough Recipe Click Here.
- Filling Mixture: Heat oil and fry garlic, tomato for some time then add chopped onion, capsicum, processed cheese and salt & pepper. Stir well and remove from heat.
- Make 4 small size balls from dough. Take one ball and roll out using rolling pin then cut into half, place 2 Tablespoons of Filling mixture on one side and spread some grated pizza cheese and fold one side of the dough to cover the mixture then seal one side to shape like pocket. Place the calzone pocket to greased baking tray.
- Brush the calzone pockets with beaten egg and sprinkle some oregano. Pre heat oven and bake the calzone pockets for 15 minutes.
Tags: Capiscum, Capiscum, finely chopped, cubed, Egg, finely chopped, Garlic, Garlic , Grated, grated, Oil, Onion, Onion, finely chopped, Oregano, Pizza cheese, Pizza cheese, grated, Pizza Dough, Processed Cheese, Processed Cheese, cubed, Salt & pepper, Tomatoes, Tomatoes, finely chopped
Categorised in: Categories, Pizza