January 17, 2014 11:38 am
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- For For Boiling Lamb
- For For Boiling Split Yellow Peas
- For For Serving
- Marinate onion slices with salt and vinegar and set aside.
- Boil meat, 2 onions, salt with 5 cups of water until meat is done. Strain the meat using strainer and set aside.
- Boil split yellow peas, 1 onion, some water and with strained soup of meat until peas are done but not mashed. Strain the peas using strainer.
- Serve boiled meat, peas and onion rings with Naan Lavash or Paraky. Sprinkle some black pepper and coriander on it too