April 22, 2013 5:26 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Cottage Cheese (Paneer)200 grams
- Curd5 Tablespoons
- Red Pepper powder1/2 Tablespoon
- Black Pepper1/2 Teaspoon
- Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
- Bell Pepper1 Large chopped
- Oregano1 Teaspoon
- Garlic4 cloves grated
- Tortilla Recipe Here
- Cut the Paneer into desired pieces, should be bigger better.
- Cut the bell pepper into big pieces too.
- In a bowl add paneer, bell pepper, curd, salt, olive oil, red pepper, black pepper, garlic and oregano, then cover the bowl and toss all the ingredients gently to mix all together.
- Cover the bowl and let it rest for half an hour.
- Now spread the mixture into baking sheet and bake it for 20 minutes.
- Serve the baked paneer with tortilla and some onion pickles.