Torshi Red Onion (Onion Pickles)
April 6, 2013 5:38 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Onion4 Large thinly sliced
- Garlic2 finely grated
- Vinegar1 cup or as needed
- SaltTo Taste
- Dried Mint1 Tablespoon (Optional)
- Take the thinly sliced onions and separate them well.
- Add salt and garlic (mint optional).
- Transfer the onions to a air tight jar add vinegar to cover it. Then cover it tightly and keep it in fridge use it anytime you need it.
Tags: Dried Mint, Garlic, Onion, Salt, Vinegar
Categorised in: Categories, Chutney/Pickles