March 22, 2013 1:16 pm
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- For Fillo Dough
- For For The Filling
- For For The Syrup
- In bowl mix water, salt, oil, lemon juice, and vinegar.
- Add the mixture to the flour and combine and knead well on floured surface for 20 minutes or until the dough is soft and nice.
- Rub the dough with some oil and wrap it in a plastic well.
- Let the Filo dough rest for at least 4 hours or over night in the fridge.
- Make small balls out of the filo dough and roll out the filo dough as desired using a pasta machine or rolling pin.If you use a pasta machine, you need to change the pasta machine starting with number 4, 5, 6, and 7 is the desired consistency for one Baghlava sheet.Repeat till you make several sheets.