January 2, 2014 5:23 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Turnip, cut into four1/2 kg
- Jalapeno, sliced1 cup
- Garlic, sliced1/2 cup
- Red Chili chutney1/4 cup or more
- Dried Mint2 tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- White Vinegar3 cups or more
- For Red Chili Chutney Recipe Here.
- Boil the Turnip in half water and half amount of vinegar with little salt until they tender.
- Remove from heat and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Then strain the boiled turnips and pour them into desired container. Add in garlic, jalapeno too. Now mix vinegar with mint, salt, red Chili chutney, then pour the vinegar mixture to the container to cover the whole vegetables well. (Make sure the vegetables are fully covered with the vinegar, if not add more vinegar.). Cover the air tight containers.
- Let it set for 15-20 days or so.