Red Chilli Chutney
March 3, 2013 2:01 pm
This red chili chutney is so wonderful. It is so delicious and goes well with any food. The aroma and flavor will make anyone crazy who love spicy food. This Chutney is good for Shornakhod as well.
Here is how to make Red Chutney with recipe and youtube Video.
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: Min
- Red chilies7
- Garlic4 Cloves
- Distilled White Vinegar1/2 cup
- Sea Salt1 Teaspoon
- Crushed Red Chili1 Tablespoon
For Fresh Chilies
- Wash and cut the chilies and garlic and set aside.
- In a blender jar add chilies, garlic, vinegar, salt and crushed chili.
- Blend all the ingredients well to become smooth.
- Transfer the red chutney to airtight jar and refrigerate.
Tags: Garlic, Red chilies, Salt, White Vinegar
Categorised in: Categories, Chutney/Pickles