January 4, 2014 12:49 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: Min
- Jalapeno , sliced1/2 kg
- Red Chili Chutney1/4 cup or as needed
- Garlic, sliced1 cup
- White Vinegar3 cups or as needed
- SaltTo Taste
- Dried Mint3 Tablespoons
- For Red Chili Chutney Recipe Here.
- Arrange the jalapeno and garlic into desired container.
- Now mix vinegar with mint, salt, red Chili chutney, then pour the vinegar mixture to the container to cover the whole jalapeno and garlic well. (Make sure the vegetables are fully covered with the vinegar, if not add more vinegar.). Cover the air tight containers.
- Let it set for 15-20 days or so. Then refrigerate and use it any time.