January 2, 2014 5:11 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Cauliflower, Florets1 large
- Garlic, sliced1/2 cup
- Jalapeno, sliced1 cup
- Red Chili Chutney 1/4 cup or more
- Vinegar2-3 cups, more if needed
- Salt to Taste
- Dried Mint2 Tablespoons
- Boil the cauliflower in half water and half amount of vinegar with little salt until they tender.
- Remove from heat and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Then strain the boiled cauliflower and pour them into desired container. Add in garlic, jalapeno too. Now mix vinegar with mint, salt, red Chili chutney, then pour the vinegar mixture to the container to cover the whole vegetables well. (Make sure the vegetables are fully covered with the vinegar, if not add more vinegar.). Cover the air tight containers.
- Let it set for 15-20 days or so.