August 2, 2014 10:09 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Yogurt6 Tablespoons
- Eggs2 each
- Sugar2-3 Tablespoons
- Vanilla Essence1 Teaspoon
- Baking Powder3/4 Tablespoon
- All purpose Flour1 Cup
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Whisk eggs then add yogurt, sugar, vanilla , oil and whisk again.
- Add in flour, baking powder and combine/mix well to make goeey batter.
- Heat non stick pan and grease the pan. Then lower the heat.
- Pour a spoonful of batter on pan and cook until bubbles appear on top, then flip to cook the other side.
- Serve with Honey