April 15, 2013 5:45 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: Min
- Yogurt 4 cups
- Cardamom1/2 Teaspoon
- Sugar4 Tablespoons or to taste
- Strawberry Crush3 Tablespoons
- Mango Crush 3 Tablespoons
- Crushed Walnut and almonds2 Tablespoons
- Green Pistachio1 Tablespoon
- Strawberry or Vanilla essence1 Tablespoon
- Pour the yogurt in cheese cloth, hang it and let all its water go for 6 hours in the fridge.
- Whisk the curd well to smooth.
- Add sugar and cardamom, Strawberry or Vanilla essence and mix.
- Divide the mixture into two bowls and add mango and strawberry crush and mix.
- Top them with almond, walnut and pistachios. Let it cool in freezer.