Whole Wheat Halva
October 29, 2013 4:43 pm
Whole Wheat Halva is made for breakfast.
Here is how to make Whole Wheat Halva, The recipe, and the youtube Video.
Please click on the youtube icon in the top right corner of our page to subscribe and watch more videos.
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Wheat Flour1/2 cup
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Oil1/3 cup
- Water1 & 1/2 cups
- Cardamom Powder1 Teaspoon
- Walnuts1/4 Cup Optional
- On medium heat boil water with sugar until the sugar dissolves then remove from heat.
- In a pan heat oil, fry flour and cook until change color darker, keep stirring.
- Add the water mixture and cardamom and keep stirring until its thicken and become like a ball in the center of the pot.
- Lower the heat and cover the lid with towel and cook for 3-5 more minutes.
- Spread it to plate and design with back of your spoon as you desired.
- Serve it with walnuts (optional).
Tags: Cardamom, oil, Sugar, Water, Wheat Flour
Categorised in: Categories, Sweet Dishes & Custards