October 29, 2013 4:21 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- White Flour1/2 cup
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Water 1 & 1/2 cups
- Cooking Oil 1/3 cup
- Cardamom Powder1 Teaspoon
- On low heat cook water with sugar until the sugar dissolves then remove from heat.
- In a pan heat oil, fry flour and cook until it smells , keep stirring.
- Add the water mixture and cardamom and keep stirring until its thicken and become like a ball in the center of the pot. Lower the heat and cover the lid and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Spread it to plate and cut it as you desired. ( I used icing pipe)
Tags: Cardamom Powder, Cooking oil, Sugar, Water, White Flour
Categorised in: Categories, Sweet Dishes & Custards