February 25, 2014 11:39 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- All Purpose Flour2 , 3/4 cups
- Cornflour3 Tablespoons
- Baking Powder1 Tablespoon and 1 Teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 Teaspooon
- Egg Whites4
- Sugar1, 1/2 cup
- Vegetable oil1/2 cup
- Milk1, 1/4 cups
- Vanilla Essence1 Tablespoon
- First combine cornflour, flour, baking powder and salt well and set aside.
- Whisk egg whites with sugar for few minutes, then add oil , milk and whisk again.
- Add in flour mixture and whisk to combine and make cake batter. Finally add vanilla and mix.
- Pour the batter to pre buttered paper cake tin.
- Pre heat oven and bake the cake at 170 c for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
Tags: All Purpose Flour, Baking Powder, Cornflour, Egg Whites, Milk, Salt, Sugar, Vanilla essence, Vegetable Oil
Categorised in: Cake/Cookies, Categories