October 31, 2013 5:22 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Whole Wheat Flour1/2 cup
- Onion, finely chopped1
- Tomato, finely chopped2
- Garlic , minced2
- Green Chili, minced1
- Turmeric Powder1/4 Teaspoon
- Paprika Powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Capsicum, chopped1/2
- Olive Oil4 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Water1 & 1/2 cups
- First on a big tray spread the flour and then sprinkle little by little water using your fingers on flour and with your another hand slowly rub down the water and flour to make Omaach. See at pictures.
- Fry garlic, chili in oil then add the onion and cook till the onion slightly brown. Then add Tomato, turmeric, paprika powder and cook for some time so the tomatoes softens and done. Now Take a Tablespoon of this and keep it for serving. Then add in the capsicum, finally add water and bring to boil.
- Stir in the Omaach and cook on medium heat for few minutes.
- Serve with the kept and fried onion & Tomatoes. Garnish with some coriander and lemon and curd.
Tags: Capsicum, Capsicum, chopped, chopped, finely chopped, Garlic minced, Green Chili, Green Chili, minced, minced, Olive oil, Onion, Onion, finely chopped, Paprika Powder, Salt, Tomato, Tomato, finely chopped, Turmeric powder, Water, Whole Wheat Flour