Watermelon Juice Popsicle
April 25, 2013 5:26 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Water Melon Juice1 cup
- Raisins2 tablespoons
- Ice cream Sticksas needed
- Take your desired molds and pour the watermelon juice in them. (I used tiny cups)
- Add the raisins.
- Place the molds in freezer till they half frozen.
- Insert the ice cream Sticks and let them freeze for some time till completely set.
- Remove from freezer and remove from the molds.
Tags: Ice cream Sticks, Raisins, Water Melon Juice
Categorised in: Categories, Ice-Cream/Frozens