December 25, 2013 5:17 pm
For Videos please visit us at https://youtu.be/h8K1bdqwYfI and please Do not Forget to Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share the youtube channel with your friends and family.
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 40 Min
- Organic All Pupose Flour1 , 1/2 cups
- Milk1/2 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Canola Oil1/2 cup
- Eggs2 large
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoon
- Baking soda 1/2 Teaspoon
- Rose Essence1 Tablespoon
- Cardamom Powder1 Teaspoon
- Walnut1 Cup
- Whisk eggs, sugar then add oil and whisk again.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and add it to the liquid mixture. Whisk again.
- Add and mix 1/2 cup of walnut to the cake batter.
- Pour the mixture about one-inch and half thickness on a pre buttered paper cake tin. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of walnut on batter.
- Add cardamomand rose water and whisk again.
- Pre - Heat oven at 180 c for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it cool then cut the cake into squares and serve.