December 1, 2013 12:35 pm
For Videos please visit us at https://youtu.be/_z9DEZIVlCI and please Do not Forget to Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share the youtube channel with your friends and family.
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Fresh Mint1 Bunch
- Garlic3-4 cloves
- Black Pepper 1/2 Teaspoon
- Walnut&Almond (half &half)1/4 cup
- Olive Oil1/3 cup
- SaltTo Taste
- Wash mint and soak with a kitchen towel to dry.
- Pour mint, garlic, black pepper, walnut & almond, olive oil and salt in a blender jar. Blend well using a blender to make a paste.
- Pour a little more olive oil on the top of it and serve.