March 15, 2013 5:28 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- For Manchurian balls
- For For Sauce
- For Balls: Mix all grated vegetables ,add in flour, corn flour, salt, mix spices and soya sauce mix again to combine together.
- Make walnuts size small balls.
- Heat oil and deep fry the balls.
- Keep them aside.
- For Sauce: In a pan add oil and saute minced garlic and the chopped spring onion.
- Add chopped tomato, chillies and saute keep stirring it on low flame heat for few minutes.
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon corn starch in 1/2 cup water and add to make the sauce.Keep stirring to avoid lumps.
- Now add the Manchurian balls and stir.
- Garnish it with coriander and serve.
ترجمه دستور به فارسی دری
Tags: Ajinomoto, All Purpost Flour, Bread Crumbs, Cabbage, Carrot, Chilli, Coriander + chilli, Corn Starch, Flour, Garlic, Mix Spices, Mix Spices(black pepper, Mix Spices(black pepper, red chili, tumeric), Oil, Oil for deep frying, Red Chili, Salt, Soya Sauce, Spring Onion, Tomato, tumeric, Vegetable Oil, Water
Categorised in: Categories, Veg Dishes