March 16, 2013 10:33 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Pizza DoughSee for recipe at this website
- Pizza Sauce2 Tablespoons. See for recipe at this website
- Onion (sliced)1 small
- Black sliced Olive1 Tablespoon
- Mozeralla Cheese (grated)1 pack
- OreganoFor topping
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoon
- Take a small portion of dough and roll it round and so thin with rolling pin.
- Grease the pan with oil. Spread the rolled dough on pan.
- Spread the tomato sauce on dough equally .
- Sprinkle the sliced onion.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top .
- Sprinkle the sliced olive.
- Sprinkle oregano and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil on top.
- Now cook the pizza in preheated oven for 10 minutes or see when it cooks golden brown.
- The pizza is ready now serve it with ketchup.