May 14, 2014 11:52 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 25 Min
- All Purpose Flour1 Cup
- Cornflour2 Tablespoons
- Butter Milk1/4 cup
- Sugar1/4 cup
- Soya Oil1/4 cup
- Egg1 no
- Baking Powder1 Tablespoon
- Vanillan Esence1 Tablespoon
- For For Topping
- Combine and whisk well sugar, oil, egg, butter milk.
- Add in white flour, cornflour, baking powder and combine well.
- Pour one - one tablespoonful of batter into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle little tote fruite and sugar on top of each cups.
- Pre heat oven and bake the beautiful muffins at 170 c for 25 minutes.
- Cool and serve with tea.