May 23, 2014 12:28 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 25 Min
- For Cake
- For Syrup
- For Topping
- Boil sugar and water for sometime to make the syrup, add the vanilla essence and lemon juice, Lemon or orange zest at end. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs well then add sugar, oil , semolina, baking powder, flour and Vanilla, combine all the ingredients well.
- Pre-heat oven and bake the cake at 175 c for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it warm. While the cake is warm not hot , cut it diamond shapes using a knife.
- Pour the syrup over the warm cake, let the cake absorb the syrup completely.
- Serve it with pistachio and coconut flakes or powder.