May 10, 2013 5:17 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Tomato6 chopped
- Onion1 chopped
- Bay Leave1
- Paprika Powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Black Pepper a pinch
- Garlic4 cloves
- Basil Leavesome
- Oil2 Tablespoons
- Vinegar1 Teaspoon
- Oregano1/2 Teaspoon
- Jaggary1/2 Teaspoon
- Water1/2 cup
- Corn starch1 Teaspoon
- Heat oil and add bay leave, paprika, oregano, salt, minced garlic.
- Add chopped onion and tomatoes and cook on medium heat for couple of minutes or till cooks well.
- Let it cool, remove the bay leave, transfer it to the blender jar and blend it well to make a soft and smooth paste.
- Now strain the paste using strainer.
- Transfer the the smooth tomato paste to the pan and add vinegar and cook it for a couple of minutes again.
- Dissolve the corn starch in water and add it to the tomato, stir constantly to avoid lumps.
- Soup is ready, garnish with basil leaves and toasted bread.