March 13, 2013 12:52 pm
Prep Time: 2 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Vermicelli 1/2 Packet
- Milk2 cup
- Cardamom1 teaspoon powdered
- sugar1/4 cup
- Pistachios (ground)1 Tablespoon for garnishing
- Ghee or cooking oil2 Tablespoons
- Heat ghee fry vermicelli for few seconds. Keep a tablespoon of vermicelli aside for garnishing.
- Add milk, sugar, cardamom and raisins. Stir for 2 minutes.
- Garnish it with pistachio, Serve it hot or cold.
Tags: Cardamom, Ghee or cooking oil, Milk, Pistachios (ground), Raisins, Sugar, Vermicelli
Categorised in: Categories, Sweet Dishes & Custards