May 25, 2014 10:33 am
Sweet Vermicelli Palau is a dessert dish, and it can be served for breakfast too.
Here is how to make Sweet Vermicelli Palau recipe and youtube video.
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Vermicelli1,1/2 cup
- Cooking Oil1/4 Cup
- Sugar1/4 Cup
- Cardamom Powder1 Teaspoon
- Raisins1/4 Cup
- Pistachio1/4 Cup
- Cashew Nuts1/4 Cup
- Water1, 1/2 cups
- Heat oil and stir fry Vermicelli until lightly brown.
- Add raisins, pistachios, cashew nuts, sugar, cardamom and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Add water and mix, then bring to a boil.
- Now cover the pot lid with a kitchen cotton cloth and cover the Vermicelli.
- Cook on low heat for 8-10 minutes.