May 26, 2013 5:25 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Puff Pastry Sheet
- Cooked Minced Meat or Soya Granules1/2 cup
- Semolina3 Tablespoons
- Sugar3 Tablespoons
- Cardamom1 Teaspoon
- Cinnemon Powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Oil3 Tablespoons
- Vegetable Oil For Deep Frying
- For For Topping
- Puff Pastry Sheets Recipe click here.
- Soak the soya Granules in 1 cup of water for 1 minute and then rinse well and squeeze to remove all its water, set aside.
- In a pan heat oil and add minced meat or if you use soya add soya only, semolina, sugar, cinnamon, cardamom and cook for a couple of minutes. Remove from heat.
- Roll out the puff pastry dough using rolling pin and make square sheets.
- Take a spoon and put two tablespoonful of mixture in the center of square puff pastry sheets. Take one corner and fold to make triangle shape, then seal the edges.
- Deep fry the samosas in heated oil till both sides golden brown, or bake them at 200 c for 20 minutes or till lightly brown. ( I both fried and baked and I prefer baked samosas)
- Sprinkle the sugar using sieve over the samosa, and sprinkle some pistachios and cardamom powder on the top too. Enjoy