July 23, 2013 11:49 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Sponge Gourd5
- Tomato5 diced
- Garlic Paste1 Teaspoon
- asafoetida (Hing)2-3 granules
- Red Chili or paprika powder1 Teaspoon
- Oil4 Tablespoons
- Dry Mint
- Heat oil and cook garlic, tomato and season with salt and pepper & asafoetida. Remove from heat.
- Peel the sponge gourd and do one cut in center and fill small amount of tomato mixture. Do with the rest of sponge gourd.
- Add the filled sponge gourd into remaining cooked tomato and lower the heat then cover the cooking pot and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve it with curd and garnish with mint