September 23, 2013 5:47 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Boiled Potatoes , small sizes6-7
- Tomato, Finely chopped6-7
- Onion, Finely chopped2
- Garlic, grated4
- Curry Leaves7
- Curry Powder1 Tablespoon
- Red chilli powder1 Tablespoon
- Cooking Oil1/4 cup
- Coconut Milk1/2 cup
- Water1 cup
- Cottage Cheese, grated100 grams
- Salt and pepperTo Taste
- Mix cheese with a bit black pepper and salt and set aside. Peel the potatoes and make an hole inside each potato using a knife.See pictures. Fill the Cheese mixture inside the potatoes and set them aside.
- Heat oil add curry leaves then garlic,onion , tomato and cook until they are done and separate oil.
- Add curry powder, salt and red chilli powder then stir in coconut milk and water. Cover the lid and cook till it thicken and oil separate. Arrange the stuffed Potatoes and let it simmer for 5 minute on medium heat.