May 2, 2013 5:15 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- For For Kofta
- For For Sauce
- For Kofta/Meatballs: Soak soya in water for 15 minutes, then rinse well several times with water. Squeeze all its water go away.
- Mix all the ingredients (except oil)for Kofta well to make dough, make small balls.
- Heat oil and deep fry the balls to golden brown.
- For Sauce: In a pan heat oil and cook garlic, onions.
- Add in tomato and cook it for few minutes till softens.
- Remove it from heat and by using a food processor blend the mixture to make paste (optional).
- Transfer the the paste back to pan and add salt , paprika powder and cook for a couple of minutes (Low heat) till oil separates from gravy. Stir in the soya kofta.
- Garnish it with butter and coriander leaves and serve.
Tags: Black Pepper, Boild Potato, Bread Crumbs, Butter, Chili, Chili, minced, Cooking Oil for Frying, Coriander, Coriander leaves, Cornflour, Egg, Garlic, Garlic minced, minced, Mix Spices, Oill, Onion, Paprika, Paprika Powder, Salt, Salt To Taste + Garlic, Soya Chunks granules (See for note), Soya Chunks Powder, Soya Chunks Powder (See for note), Soya granules (See for note), Tomato, Vegetable Oil, Water