October 13, 2014 10:27 am
Prep Time: 20 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- For Soya Preparation:
- For Tortilla Preparation:
- For Soya Wrap Preparation:
- Boil soya chunks in water and salt for 10 minutes or until they are soft. Then drain and rinse 3 times well, squeeze the soya chunks so all its water go away.
- Heat oil stir fry the soya chunks for a couple of minutes, then add in spices/masala, ajinomoto, salt.
- Combine the flour, salt, baking powder and oil.
- Add milk slowly. Mix well till forms dough.
- Now knead the dough for 10 minutes on floored surface till the dough gets firm and soft.
- Cover it with cotton cloth or wrap it with plastic bag and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Make small small balls from dough and roll it round on floured surface with rolling pin.
- Transfer it to pre heated pan on burner.
- Cook one side then turn the other side to be cooked. See pictures.
- Take one tortilla then spread one tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- Spoon some soya, sliced vegetables (optional) and wrap.
- Serve with chutney or ketchup.
Tags: Ajinomoto, All Purpose Flour, Baking Powder, chopped, Cooking oil, Lettuce or cabage, Lettuce or cabage , chopped (optional), Mayonnaise, Mix Spices, Onion, Onion (sliced), Onion , sliced (optional), Salt, sliced, sliced (optional), Soya Chunks, Tomato, Tomato, sliced (optional), Vegetable Oil, Warm Milk