Soya Chaap Curry
May 7, 2014 11:47 am
Prep Time: 20 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- For For Curry
- For For Frying Soya Chaap
- For Frying Soya Chaap : First wash well the soya chaap sticks then remove the sticks. Cut the soya chaap using a knife into 4-5 pieces.
- In a cooking pot add oil and stir fry garlic and soya pieces for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add masala and salt and stir , cook covered on low heat for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- For Curry : Fry curry leaves, garlic, onion in ghee for a few minutes then add tomato and cook for some time until become thick.
- Now add curd and mix, then add 2 tablespoons of chicken masala , grounded peanut, salt and mix again. Cook on medium heat until gravy and oil separates .
- Now add the fried soya chaap, stir and cook for another 5 minutes then serve with rice or bread.
Tags: Chicken Masala, Curd, Curry Leaves, Garlic minced, Gee or vegetable Oil, Ghee, grounded, Onion Paste, Roasted Peanut, Roasted Peanut, grounded, Salt, Soy Chaap Sticks, Tomato Puree
Categorised in: Categories, Curries