June 11, 2013 5:17 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Sugar1 cup
- Honey 1 Tablespoon
- Ghee or butter2 Tablespoons
- Rose Essence1 Teaspoon
- Silvered Almond1/2 cup
- Ground Pistachio1 Tablespoon
- Make ready a greased tray based with butter paper or foil.
- Combine Sugar, honey, ghee, rose essence well.
- Put the pan on burner then cook and stir till its color changes to lightly brown. (make sure not burn it)
- Add silvered almonds and combine till the almonds coated to sugar.Remove from burner.
- While its hot drop a tablespoonful of mixture on tray, make sure to make enough space between them. Sprinkle the pistachios.
- Let them cool then separate them from paper using a knife.