May 8, 2014 11:36 am
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Grated Carrot1, 1/2 cups
- Sugar1 cup
- Water1/2 cup
- Dry Milk1 , 1/2 cups
- All purpose flour2 Tablespoons
- Cardamom Powder1 Teaspoon
- Pistachios, crashed3 tablespoons
- Cook grated carrot on medium heat until its water is soaked completely. Set aside.
- Heat sugar with water until the syrup gets sticky consistency . Now add the carrot and cook until you get a consistency of thick carrot jam.
- Now add in milk, flour, cardamom and mix well.
- Pour the mixture on buttered paper tray or pre oiled tray and spread with back of a spatula.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of pistachios on it and let it cool and dry.
- When dried completely cut as you desire using a knife.