May 9, 2013 5:07 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Dry Milk2 cups
- Pistachio, walnut, almond1/2 cup coarsley chopped (you can add more)
- Oil1 Tablespoon
- Cardamom1 and 1/2 tablespoons
- Flour1/4 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Water1 cup
- Bring to boil the water and sugar till it becomes sticky.
- Remove from burner.
- Add milk, flour, chopped nuts, cardamom, oil and mix.
- On the burner and let it cook for a couple of minutes more on medium heat.
- Remove from burner and spread it over a greased pan.
- Top with some more nuts. Let it set for some hours to cool at room temperature then cut it as you desire using a knife. Enjoy