March 12, 2013 12:10 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Flour2 1/2 cups
- Sugar3 tablespoons
- Oil1/4 cup
- Baking powder1 teaspoon
- Water or Milk1/2 cup
- Oil For deep frying
- Cardamoom1 tablespoon
- Sugar (Powdered)1/4 cups
- Pistatios (grounded)1/4 cup
- Mix well the eggs in a bowl.
- Combine eggs, oil, water or milk, 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder flour and make dough.
- Make small ball and flatten so thin using rolling pin or machine.
- Cut it long in length, the length should be as long as possible so the Sala e Qazi will come up good and in size of 1 1/2 inch wide.
- Take one cut and roll it around your two fingers.
- Take it out of your fingers it will look like flower.
- In pre heated oil place the Sala e Qazi but place a spoon or ladle 's handle inside the hole.
- Slowly move the handle left and right that oil reach all over .
- Remove the handle. Fry it till golden brown.
- Remove it from oil and spread the sugar pistachios and cardamom on top.