August 18, 2013 4:49 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 25 Min
- Pizza doughCheck for recipe at zibakitchen.com
- Pizza SauceCheck for recipe at zibakitchen.com
- Onion, chopped1, chopped
- Capsicum , chopped 1
- Black Sliced olivesome
- Mozeralla Cheese, grated1 cup
- Oregano &chili flakes1 Tablespoon
- Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
- Roll out the pizza dough and then cut into strips about 2 inches wide using a knife.
- Now spread sufficient amount tomato sauce on the pizza dough.
- Spread the onion, capsicum, cheese, black olive and Oregano & chilly flakes all over the tomato sauce.
- Now roll the the pizza dough on itself and seal the end at its bottom.
- Brush some olive oil and then sprinkle the Oregano &chili flakes.
- Pre-heat oven and bake at 200 for 15- 20 minutes.