October 24, 2013 10:48 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Color Bell Peppers 3
- Onion, sliced1
- Green Chilli, chopped2
- Garlic, chopped3
- Olive oil1/4 cup
- SaltTo Taste
- Oil the bell peppers and roast them over gas or grill on oven.
- Cover them with plastic and let set for 15 minutes to cool.
- Now peel the bell peppers, wash and slice them using a knife.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil and stir fry garlic, chilli, and onion. Then add the sliced bell peppers. Season with salt and cook for a couple of minutes and remove from heat.
- Pour the rest of olive oil on roasted bell peppers and serve.