April 9, 2013 12:38 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Full cream Milk2 cups
- Rice Flour 1/3 cup
- Cardamom Powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Sugar 3 Tablespoons or as your taste
- Pistachio powderto garnish
- Chocolate syrup, Mango Syrup,Strawberry SyrupAs needed (Optional)
- Boil milk and add sugar.
- Now add rice flour keep stirring to avoid lumps. (on medium heat)
- Transfer the custard to bowl then let it cool.
- Garnish with pistachio. Serve topped with syrup of your choice.
Tags: Any Syrup, Cardamom Powder, Chocolate syrup, Mango Syrup,Strawberry Syrup, Full cream Milk, Pistachio powder, Rice Flour, Sugar
Categorised in: Categories, Sweet Dishes & Custards