January 7, 2014 5:20 pm
For videos, visit us at https://youtu.be/fAEYFejZixk and please Do not Forget to Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share the youtube channel with your friends and family.
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 40 Min
- All Pupose Flour1, 1/2 cups
- Milk1/2 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Melted butter / Oil1/2 cup
- Baking Powder1Teaspoon
- Baking soda 1/2 Teaspoon
- Vanilla1 Tablespoons
- Raisins1 cup
- 1. Whisk eggs, sugar then add oil and whisk again.
- Add in the milk and whisk again.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and corn flour.
- Now, combine the flour mixture to liquid mixture to make the cake batter.
- Add vanilla to the mixture and mix 1/2 cup of raisins to the batter too.
- Pour the batter into a pre - buttered paper cake pan. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of raisins on the batter.
- Bake the raisin cake at pre - heated oven at 180 c for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the cake cool then cut the cake into squares and serve.