March 23, 2014 5:30 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Corn Starch1/2 cup
- Water1 1/4 cup
- Sugar1 Cup
- Rose Essence1 Tablespoon
- Butter1 Teaspoon
- Coconut Desiccated 1 cup
- Walnut1/2 cup
- Combine water, corn starch, sugar and put it on low heat.
- Stir continuously until the mixture thicken.
- When thickens add rose essence, butter and stir again to combine well.
- Remove from heat let it cool.
- Make walnut size balls then dip it in to coconut powder to cover all around.
- Decorate it with walnut at last.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours and serve with tea.