June 17, 2013 9:45 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Tomato3 Pureed
- Onion1 Paste
- Garlice & fresh Ginger Paste1 Tablespoon
- Coriander some
- Paprika1 Teaspoon
- Ghee or Vegetable Oil3 Tablespoons
- Salt To Taste
- Cool Water2 cups
- Heat oil , fry onion, garlic& ginger paste.
- Add Tomato puree and cook on medium heat for a couple of minutes or till done.
- When the tomato is done add water, bring to boil.
- while boiling crack & pour the eggs directly to soup. Cover the cooking pot and cook it for a couple of minutes. Add some chopped coriander and serve it with bread.