June 24, 2013 5:19 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Potato4 small sizes
- Tomato3 Pureed
- Onion 2 pureed
- Garlic & fresh ginger paste1 Tablespoon
- chilli3 finely chopped
- Paprika Powder1 Tablespoon
- Coriander (fresh)a bunch (chopped)
- Water2 cups
- SaltTo Taste
- Ghee or Vegetable Oil4 Tablespoons
- Heat oil , fry onion, garlic& ginger paste.
- Add Tomato puree and cook on medium heat for a couple of minutes or till done.
- When the tomato is done add some water and potatoes, then cook it until the potatoes are done.
- Cover the cooking pot and cook it for a couple of minutes. Add some chopped coriander and serve it with Salata, Yogurt & bread.